Organize discussions of critical topics that connect lessons learned with new strategies.
- Conduct a broad poll of the preservation-minded public to identify key priorities for Preservation50’s agenda.
- Curate best-in-class content on key topics about preservation’s past and future.
- Celebrate how far preservation has come at conferences and events.
- Document preservation’s powerful impacts on communities nationwide.
- Host a commemorative event at the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library in Austin, Texas.
- Arrange for free digital distribution of With Heritage So Rich, the book that led to the NHPA.
- Publicize success stories and lessons learned.
During the anniversary year we are capturing discussions of critical topics that connect lessons learned with new strategies. We are also curating on this website best-in-class content on key topics.
- The NHPA: What Works and Needs Fixing.
- Influence: Growing the Influence of the Preservation Coalition.
- Inclusion: Diversifying the Movement.
- Creative Placemaking: Preservation in Economic Development.
- Philanthropy: Enlarging Philanthropy and Social Enterprise in Preservation.
- Rise Up: Engaging Our Next Generations.
- Saving Synergies: Aligning Historic and Environmental Conservation.
Do you have favorite resources (articles, books, presentations, videos, news clips) on any of these topics that you think we should include? Please email us at email@example.com.