Goal 4: Educate policymakers about improving heritage policy and funding.
Lay the groundwork for greater credibility and influence in subsequent years.
- Marshall partners’ members to participate in educational visits with federal and state legislators
- Craft messaging and strategy to explain benefits of full and permanent funding of the Historic Preservation Fund.
- Develop future public policy recommendations for the next President and future Congresses.
- Host a Capitol Hill launch reception.
- Craft a model joint resolution for state legislatures to recognize the impacts of the NHPA.